We are a traditional British Pub that offers fresh & in house prepared food for reasonable prices. We are known for our beer selection with 32 drafts & up to 100 bottles of Imports & Microbrews. We want your event to be as special as possible and will work with you to bring your ideas to reality!
Our 3rd floor room is available for private parties (a great place for surprise parties too), business meetings, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Rehearsal Dinners & Receptions for groups under 60.
- The room for Friday and Saturdays is $300 for the room for 3 & ½ hours. The last half hour includes your clean up time to get all decorations & personal property cleared out of the room.
- With your room rental you also are able to use the small lounge area on the second floor with a private restroom for your guests.
If you are planning a small wedding we also have a Wedding Officiate (JOP) on staff here that can even perform your wedding here or in Winchester. Phyllis Robinson has been performing ceremonies for 5 years and is always happy to make your ceremony special. Phyllis’ services are charged separate and through her.
One of the benefits of having a dinner here at the Pub is the intimacy our 3rd floor offers. It is a great spot for photos & has a comfortable, rustic yet upscale feel to it. Your party can be as dressed up or down as you want it and everyone will feel comfortable.
All menu items are also available for purchase to use at private parties outside of the Pub & can be made to fit smaller parties.
If you would like a menu quoted please choose your selections of Salad, Entrées and Sides to email in or call Susan at 722-0506.
- Herb Marinated Pan Seared Lollipop Lamb chops with a Red Currant Dipping Sauce (40) $115
- Mini Crab Cake with House Made Remoulade (40) $95
- Pulled Pork BBQ Sliders with a side of Cole Slaw (40) $90
- Crab Cake Sliders (40) $125
- Portabella Sliders (40) $95
- Sausage Rolls (40) $85
- Crab Stuffed Baby Bellas (30 bites) $80
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit with a Parfait Dipping Sauce (priced for 30) $75 ** Seasonal April – August**
- Wings (approx. 50 a platter) $70
- Vegetable & Assorted Cheese Platter (priced for 50) $75
- Chicken Satay (30 skewers) $75
- Crab Crostinis (30 bites) $75
- Mushroom Crostinis (30 bites) $55
- Spinach & cheese stuffed Mushrooms (40) $70
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip $70
- Asparagus Spears with Ale Mustard (40 bites) $55
- Mixed Berry Salad – Fresh greens with Berries, Pecans & Bleu Cheese Crumbles *** Seasonal ***
- Mixed Greens with Diced Apples, White Cheddar, Dried Cranberries & Pecans
- Grape Tomato with Bleu Cheese on Mixed Greens
- Caesar Salad
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad – Pasta, olives, ham provolone cheese, tomato, red onion, & basil tossed in olive oil & vinegar)
olive oil & vinegar)
Entrée Options (Choose Family Style, Plated or Buffet.)
- Fish & Chips Market ****NOT A BUFFET OPTION*****
- Roasted Cod wrapped in Bacon Lemon Mayonnaise ****NOT A BUFFET OPTION*****
- Bangers & Mash
- Mushroom Stuffed Tenderloin with Red Wine Sauce, Smashed Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetable
- Chicken Marsala with Basmati Rice & Seasonal Vegetable
- Drunken NY Strip (choice from our 32 drafts) with Smashed Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetable
- Sweet Mustard Salmon pan seared Jail Island Salmon served over Basmati Rice (Gluten Free Option)
- Roasted Vegetables & Basil Ravioli with House Made Marinara Sauce
- Portabella Mushroom Ravioli in a Garlic Cream Sauce
- Prime Rib
- House Made Lump Crab Cake with Remoulade over Orzo Pasta
- Bourbon Shrimp & Smooth & Creamy Cheddar Grits with mixed peppers (Gluten Free Option)
- Seasoned Half Roasted Chicken
- Bolognese sauce
Side Options (choose 2)
- Rosemary – roasted Cubed Potatoes
- Baked Fingerling Potatoes stuffed with Bacon and Aged White Cheddar
- Dinner Lady Carrots
- Roasted Asiago & Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- Buttered Peas with Crunchy Bacon
- Steamed Broccoli with Beurre Blanc
- Roasted Butternut Squash with a Cream Parmesan Sauce
- Farfalle with Carbonara Sauce
- Roasted Asiago & Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- House Made Mac N Cheese
- Basmati Rice
- Smashed Potatoes
- Bread Pudding Home Made with dried Cherries & Cranberries with Chocolate Chips, warmed & topped with house made Custard & Chocolate Sauce
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Home Made warmed Bundt cake made with Chopped Dates and a Toffee Sauce
- NY Style Cheese Cake Topped with your choice of Caramel or Chocolate Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Caramel Apple Pie
- Home Made Specialty Cupcakes (we frequently make these using different beers and alcohol)
We also have a Chef that does custom pastries & cakes that you can meet with.
Beer & Wine can be sold for use here or at home for private parties.
We purchase from six different suppliers so the list below is just some of the breweries we can get. Kegs start at $180.
Guinness, Smethwick’s, Boddington’s, Allagash, Boulder Brewing, Duclaw, Speak Easy, Bell’s, Stone, Erdinger, Lost Coast, Abita, Smuttynose, Stoudt’s, Ballast Point, Tall Grass, Young’s, Well’s, Magners, Cains, Stella, Paulaner, Schneider, Fuller’s, Nectar, Firestone, Kasteel, Delirium (Huyghes), Belhaven, Ommegang, Unibroue, La Chouffe, Sierra Nevada, Oskar Blues, Original Sin, and Budweiser & Miller Products.
London Taxi Service
“Jack”, our retired London Taxi will be available, by reservation, for special event use: such as Weddings, Birthdays, Proms, Anniversaries, etc. “Jack” is also wheelchair accessible. He comes dressed with a “theme” bow and flowers for your special destination event within the Winchester-Frederick County area. Ask for Richie.
For any questions please contact our General Manager, Susan Touchette, at 540-722-2055 or 540-664-9772. You may also email us. Phyllis Robinson can be reached at 540-722-0506 for information on ceremonies.